Version 9.3 (released March 27, 2021)
- New keyboard types: Narrow, NarrowExtra, NarrowFunction.
- New: You can assign the "Paste text" action with one symbol to Shift+Key hotkey, and this symbol will be visible in the corner of the key.
- A new "The taskbar is taken into account when moving the keyboard to the edge of the screen" expert setting has been added.
- New: Persian interface language has been added.
- Improved: The on-screen keyboard typing in Chinese and Japanese has been improved.
- Improved: The on-screen keyboard now appears when DateTime Pickers are focused.
- Improved: The expert "Highlight the keys on the on-screen keyboard when you lift your finger" setting now works for the physical keyboard as well.
- Improved: You can type the © character by holding down the C key.
- Changed: If multiple monitors are connected and the AccessDenied parameter is set to 2 or 3, then you can move the on-screen keyboard to any monitor.
- Fixed: The search field now remains active when typing with the on-screen keyboard in Microsoft programs: Outlook, Word, Visual Studio, etc.
- Fixed: The appearance of the keyboard settings window when working with multiple monitors has been fixed.
- Some other bugfixes and improvements.